Welcome to the REV website (https://www.rev.vc). This site is operated by REV Venture Partners Limited (“REV” or "We"). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 04226986 and have our registered office at 1-3 Strand, London, WC2N 5JR. Our main trading address is 1-3 Strand, London, WC2N 5JR.
All rights in this site and its content are owned by or licensed to REV, or otherwise used by REV as permitted by applicable law. In accessing REV’s web pages, you agree that you will access the content solely for your own private use but not for any commercial or public use. You can download and use the service on a single computer at a time, and you can print out a single hard copy of any part of the content on the website for your personal use. Except as permitted above, you undertake not to copy, store in any medium (including in any other website), distribute, transmit, re-transmit, broadcast, modify, or show in public any part of REV’s website without the prior written permission of REV or in accordance with the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988.
Access to, and use of, this site is provided by REV, subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
1. Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions, which take effect immediately on your first use of the site. REV reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online.
2. You are responsible for regularly reviewing information posted online to obtain timely notice of such changes. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified by the posted changes.
3. Material may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way except for your own personal non-commercial use. Any other use requires the prior written permission of REV. You agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any of the material contained in this site or use it for any other purpose other than for your personal non-commercial use. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by any third party. Such restriction or inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful, or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person and the transmission of obscene or offensive content or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within this site.
4. This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to REV, its products and services (or to third party products and services), are provided "AS IS" without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. In no event will REV be liable for any damages arising under or in connection with (i) use of, or inability to use the website; or (ii) use of or reliance on any content displayed on the website. In particular, REV will not be liable for any damages including, without limitation (i) damages arising from indirect or consequential losses; or (ii) any damages whatsoever arising from use or loss of use, data, or profits, whether in action of contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise; or (iii) other action, arising out of or in connection with the use of the site. We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation. REV does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, and reliability of the materials. The names, images and logos identifying REV or third parties and their products and services are proprietary marks of REV /or third parties. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right under any trademark or patent of REV or any other third party.
5. Neither an audit nor a review provides assurance on the maintenance and integrity of the website, including controls used to achieve this.
6. Where this site contains links to third party websites and resources, these links are provided for your information only. We have not reviewed these websites and are not responsible for their availability, accuracy or content or for any loss or damage that may arise out of your use of them. When you access any other website you understand that it is independent from us and that we have no control over the content or availability of that website. Access to third party websites is entirely at your own risk. You should read any terms and conditions applying to the use of any third party website that you visit and address any complaints or queries relating to such websites to the operator of that website. Please be aware that a link to any other website does not mean that we endorse or approve of or accept any responsibility for the content, or the use of, such a website. You may not use any part of this site on any other website or link any other website to this site without our prior written permission.
7. If any provision or part provision of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these Terms and Conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction which that provision or part provision is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed to the minimum extent necessary and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
8. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes or claims arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions or their subject matter, whether of a contractual or non-contractual nature shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, you do not have permission to access the contents of this website and therefore should cease using this website immediately.
REV Venture Partners LimitedRegistered Office 1-3 Strand, London WC2N 5JRRegistered in England number 04226986